Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankful for my Classmates

Although we should all be grateful everyday for all the good things in our life, Thanksgiving is a special day where we think more in depth about what we value in our lives. There are a few classmates in particular that I am grateful for and that I would like to thank.

First of all, I am grateful to have Genevieve (also known as "Jellybean") as a friend. I met in her last year in Biology. She is such a sweet and fun person to talk to. I'm thankful to have lunch with her this year, so we can discuss all of our boy troubles. She's always been there to give me advice and to make me laugh.
Next, I'm grateful for Yareli.  I've known her since last year, but we weren't as close until this year, since we have more classes together. She's been part of my "Train Squad" since last year. She always makes me laugh. She's a very caring person. 
Also, I would like to thank Maday the dinosaur. I'm grateful to have become friends with her this year. She offered to have lunch with me because I had no one else to sit with. I'm thankful that she's trustworthy, and puts up with me even when I go on and on about my favorite band. 

But most of all, I do want to thank all of my classmates. As someone who's TERRIFIED of speaking in front of the class or just people in general, I'm glad to have such great and nice classmates. This is probably the only class I feel comfortable in, because everyone is nice and doesn't judge anyone for what they say or who they are. This is the only class in all my time of high school that I've raised my hand in and voluntarily talked. So, I would like to thank all of you, and I look forward to a wonderful rest of the year.

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving/five day break! :)

1 comment:

  1. We do have a pretty good family in this class. Keep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete